Working at Shine
At Shine Precision Industries, you are empowered to deliver the best of the best. As a leading CNC manufacturing facility, we are proud of the work we produce, and the people we work with. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions to Australia’s manufacturing industry.
Join our team to help us take Shine Precision Industries to the next level
We encourage any applications to join our Talent Pool for present and future consideration.
At Shine Precision Industries, we are recognised for our very high standard of work. We are searching for a CNC machinist who can work to a high standard, meet deadlines, and bring a positive attitude to fit in with our dynamic and friendly team.
If you are looking for an ongoing career in the industry with a growing company and a great team, this is the job for you. Shine offers the possibility of advancement in a continuously growing, highly regarded company, along with incentives for your hard work and dedication.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Setting up and operating CNC Machines to specifications
- Manually programming machines
- Assembling machined parts
- Inspecting machined parts IAW Shine’s Quality Assurance Program
What we are looking for:
- Trade qualified
- Turning and Milling experience
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Proficent with measuring equipment
- Experience in Mastercam and/or Solidworks would be an advantage.
- Proof of right to work in Australia
What we are offering:
- Permanent, Full-Time position
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for advancement
- Available overtime hours at your discretion
- Off-peak working hours
- Friendly and people-oriented working team
- Half day Fridays
- Onsite parking
If you are looking for a rewarding career in the fastest growing job in Australian manufacturing, apply now through Seek or by contacting us.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.